Translations on community repositories

Hi, community,

I'm glad to see how community repositories are growing and v7 modules are
getting very good quality through peer review. Thank you to all the people
that are contributing to this.

One remaining task to do with these repositories is to make available
translations easily via Launchpad Rosetta, and allow people with no
technical knowledge to contribute to translations. For this task, we need
to have at least one pot template file for each module. We are requiring it
on new MPs, but there are a lot of modules already there.

That's why I'm sending this message, to ask for permissions to normalize
this situation generating pot files for these modules and making direct
commits to avoid the delay and saturation of MPs.

What do you think about this?

Regards.

Follow ups