Re: Translations on community repositories

Hello Pedro,

I agree with Joël. This is not a reason to give anyone a blank check and bypass the review process.

If you have some time and energy, I suggest starting the review script :
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lp-community-utils/+spec/first-review-script

Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Hi Pedro,

I'm as well glad to see the new module and their improved quality, I completely agree :) ! I see tests, I see better coding standard respected, I see very good opinion and discussion, and that's very encouraging !

Regarding the .pot files and direct commit, I personally think it's better to keep the porcess with MP even for that. Review and merge on those MP will be easy and fast, one per project to setup all missing, that's sounds reasonnable to me.

What do you think ?

Regards,

Joël