Re: lp:~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-base_custom_attributes-onchange-field-description into lp:openerp-product-attributes

In my opinion a user can change the description of the attribute after it's creation. The only field that have to stay the same is the name.
But the description can change, the translation of the description, an so on...

But your idea is good, we can let the user know that only the description can be changed and if he wants to change the name he should create a new attribute. The only problem is that it can be maybe anoying for the user who only wants to change the description.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-base_custom_attributes-onchange-field-description/+merge/191362
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.