Re: Refactoring/consolidating modules without data loss

Hi Brendan,

I think you should also write a kind of migration script. This script
should copy the needed data that will be deleted during the uninstallation
of the modules.

Don't forget to make a backup of the starting state of the db. Like this
you will be able to reproduce/retest the case/script as often as you want.

Houssine