Re: Network Audit Module

I'd like to welcome everyone who feels slighted by OpenERP S.A back to the
ONE SINGLE PRODUUCTIVE AND COOPERATIVE OpenERP Community.

I see a lot of frustrated comments and I presume there is a lot of energy
spent in ways that could be re-directed for the benefit of all of us.

We can't change the world without EVERYONE's help folks!  Together we can
make OpenERP the best ERP in the world.  As individuals, factions and
infighters we can't.

Our customers (and potential customers) notice this and so do our
competitors.

'banned' and 'resistance' - has that approach really been working that
well for you?  It is getting you what you want?

'teamwork' and 'understanding' - these approaches have been working REALLY
well for me and the company I work for.   OpenERP has provided a platform
that has helped us TRIPLE the size of our company in 12 months.

I encourage you to 'come back'...

Things just happen, they aren't meant as attacks on what you believe in...

Don't take it personally, don't take your toys and go home sad and mad -
be part of the solution that benefits everyone. (please!)

Ray Carnes,
Ursa Information Systems
OpenERP Gold Partner