New Home for Zoook e-Sale Project

 *Zoook is e-commerce OpenERP App without connector*, is developed in
Python with Django framework, and is 100% compatible and designed to work
with OpenERP.* *

Most of you have heard about the project time ago, was developed by
Zikzakmedia to work with OpenERP 6.0, they publish a preliminaries versions,
but the project was never released.

We take the project and create a fork <https://launchpad.net/zoook-esale> a
year ago, complete all the missing code, fix and improve a lot of features,
and make it work with the latest version in this time, so we migrate the
modules and the dependencies to the version *6.1*.

These weeks I was working in the new
site<https://launchpad.net/zoook-esale>where all the code reside, and
I finish a small installation guide <http://zoook-e-sale.readthedocs.org>.

I hope collaborators will join to the project, a lot of improvements still
to be done. And maybe the main task is migrate the modules to latest
OpenERP, now the version 7.0.

--
*Mariano Ruiz*
Software Architect & Web Developer