Re: Development Module Flow

Best to   su to the same user (openerp?) who runs the OpenERP process, then try again.

I don't know of a way to specify module upgrade via the openerp-server.conf file.

Ray.

From: David [mailto:trancen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 1:03 PM
To: Ray Carnes
Cc: openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openerp-community] Development Module Flow

Ok gotcha, Thanks Ray and Brendan.

The way I was restarting the service was via "service openerp restart", can I just hard code my module I wanted updated
into the "openerp-server.conf" file?

Tried:

/usr/bin/openerp-server --config=/etc/openerp/openerp-server.conf --logfile=/var/log/openerp/openerp-server.log -u parts
-d myproject

But was getting the error of "OperationalError: FATAL:  role "david" does not exist"

Tried to add --db_user=openerp  with the same results.