New module in need of a new community branch

Dear community,

Here is a new module I wish to add in community reviewed modules.

https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/report-utils/7.0-add-module-base_report_assembler-yvr

This module is a generic module to merge multiple different PDF reports of
a single object in a single PDF.
It could for exemple be a RML report merged plus a webkit report.

As I don't want to propose it in webkit-utils as it is more generic I think
a new branch is needed.

What I propose is: lp:report-utils

Do you agree with the addition of this new community branch?

For the module, a MP has been created and will wait on the community review
process.

Cheers,
--
Yannick Vaucher