Re: OpenERP for NGO

Hi Perdo,

Thanks for your interest (and your work in that amazing community, I'm more
than happy you join us !).

I though about a million times on that one and wasn't able to choose. So I
pushed the whole branch for an fast and easy solution. You also keep the
whole historic of the work made here, which sounded good to me.

I was really embarassed at first : how to publish all that work about the
purchase improvements ? Because it depend on a backport of the future
version 8.0 it cannot be included in the purchase-wkfl of the community
(solution that was my preferred one).

I think I prefer to keep the whola addon instead of extracting purchase and
purchase_requisition.. But I'm open ! If you think it may be better to do
that.

Regards,

Joël