OpenERP Connector Public Release

Dear community,

I'm glad to announce you today the public release of our long awaited connectors.

Official announcement: http://www.camptocamp.com/en/actualite/openerp-magento-connector-source-code-now-open/

Summarizing, we've done:

A framework to develop connectors on OpenERP [0].
The Magento connector based on this framework. [1]
Akretion also redeveloped the Prestashop connector on the framework [2]

In between them, we created a connector_ecommerce, which is in some ways the equivalent of the previous version's 'base_sale_multichannels'.

If this has whetted your curiosity, I trust you to follow the aforementioned links where you will find much information.

Also, you may want to join the mailing list [3].

Best Regards,

[0] http://openerp-connector.com
[1] http://openerp-magento-connector.com
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/~prestashoperpconnect-core-editors/prestashoperpconnect/7.0