Re: Changing the type of a procurement order

Ferdinand,

Thanks for the response! We are using this module in production, but it
doesn't do quite what I'm looking for. Currently, if you cancel a purchase
order that is created by a Make to Order procurement order, the procurement
order is set to 'canceled'. What I would like to do in addition is spawn a
Make to Stock procurement order to reserve stock when the first procurement
is canceled. This shouldn't be terrible to develop, but I wanted to make
sure there wasn't already a community solution out there. Has anyone else
done something similar?

Thanks,
Brendan