Re: nightly build on OCB branch

Hello Houssine,

today I mirror all branches every tow hours indeed. Adding a branch takes
me like 3 commands and 10 minutes if it's for server or web and like one
hour if it's for the addons (bzr global warming job). If you need some
additional branch to be included just tell me.
I could mirror faster eventually, but in any case OCB merge from official
upstream is only once a day for now (that's what we use as a base at
Akretion).

If OCA votes to set some Github account I would grant the repo to it with
pleasure. As for now, just use it if you like it and that's fine. Because I
use git bzr remote helper: the branches are somewhat universal: if somebody
fires up a similar repo of their own, branches can easily be merged
together. As you can see this for instance easily allowed me to merge
saas-2 and ocb branches despite they don't belong to the same projects (I
didn't do it yet for the addons because there are some 10 conflicts, it's a
matter of a few hours to fix, tell me if you are interested).

Regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant