Re: Crowdfunding campaign for manufacturing modules

Some answers inline:

> About version we were thinking about migrating to 7 but not only just
> having ready to install but also refactoring and cleaning legacy code
> and build yaml tests and so on to have quality code in order to publish
> project on OCA

IMHO, doing such a development on top of the stock module of v7 is a
wrong idea. The new WMS branch (trunk) simplifies a lot complex MRP
processes.

As v7 and v8 WMS are very different, I would reconsider your idea to go
for v7 and work on v8 directly.

> Said that... I think there is not estimated release data for 8 yet but
> if it's comming soon we could consider having it in mind and try to make
> modules compatible and installable on both versions.

According to partner's answers to survey, people prefers Q2 2014. No
guarantees but we will most probably release in Q2 2014.