Re: Crowdfunding campaign for manufacturing modules

I think that the word 'Incompatible' is making noise, think on the OpenMRP
as a Verticalization Suite.

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 9:36 AM, Ana Juaristi <ajuaristio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> +1 pedro.
> He explained much better than me with less words.
> El 29/11/2013 16:28, "Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero" <pedro.baeza@xxxxxxxxx>
> escribió:
>
> Hi, Maxime,
>>
>> Say in thay way, "plan to make incompatible modules" sounds very rude.
>> There are now incompatibilities in 6.1, but the plan is that in
>> refactorization to remove as many as we can (always take in mind that there
>> can be serious problems to decouple from the core some things, but I'm
>> submitting some bugs to avoid this "forks").
>>
>> I think more on this repository as a *full manufacturing suite* included
>> in the same location. The final goal to us is to include the v7 repository
>> under the umbrella of OCA, or even merged with the repository you have
>> mentioned.
>>
>> So please, don't stay with the thought that we are making incompatible
>> modules. Everyone that has seen my work on community repositories (MPs and
>> reviews) can affirm that this is not my way of doing things, but I cannot
>> absolutely say that we are not going to face with something incompatible
>> (Avanzosc had this trouble in the past with 6.0).
>>
>> Regards.
>>

>> 2013/11/29 Maxime Chambreuil <maxime.chambreuil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>>> Are you saying that you created a different project because you plan to
>>> make incompatible modules ?
>>>
>>> Thanks for the clarification.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Maxime Chambreuil
>>> +1 (514) 276-5468 #126
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> Hi Maxime:
>>>
>>> OpenMRP is modifying MRP standar master data and database structure so
>>> most modules built for standard will not be valid on extended modules and
>>> viceversa. It's because of that I think modules should be published on
>>> different branches. Most of extensions on both aproaches would be not
>>> compatible.
>>>
>>> Standar modules cover IMHO only small assembly companies but they don't
>>> cover complexity of real manufacturing company.
>>>
>>> One of the aproaches of OpenMRP is controlling manufacturing by
>>> workorders(operations) made on machines (work centers).
>>> The standar modules have no way to consume or produce materials by
>>> workorders, or controlling semielaborated products without putting them on
>>> stock.
>>> Other functional lack on standar modules would be, manufacturing cost
>>> control. Normally, there is workers on machines who made the workorders. A
>>> manufacturing order cost is not only materials included on it but materials
>>> + machine cost + worker cost on each operation.
>>>
>>> Same way if you need having a real manufacturing procurement planning,
>>> if your operations are long time, you don't need stocking all materials at
>>> begining of order as in standar way but you only need having materials
>>> ready when you are going to start the operation that is going to consume
> [...]

Ing. Oscar Alcalá Rivera
*312-107-1704* · oszckar@xxxxxxxxx <ozckar@xxxxxxxxx>

Vauxoo SA
Tlf: *3123111122*

*Open Source Enthusiast*
     [image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/oscarolar> [image:
linkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/oscar-alcal%C3%A1/3b/a79/922>
   [image: Google+] <http://plus.google.com/107659954580035981067/posts>

[image: eco] No me imprimas si no es necesario. Protejamos el medio ambiente