Point of Sale Campaign

Hello,

Just a small mail for everyone interested in the new point of sale solution.

The Indiegogo campaign is a huge success and will stop in a few hours:
   http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/opensource-your-shop

The campaign is fully financed so, we will implement everything as
promised. Actually, we already did huge improvements like 100x speed
improvements on tablets which makes the UI super fluid.

There are only a few hours left to contribute. So, if you need Point of
Sale hardware for your shops or your customers, we suggest you to
contribute now. Only 35 hours left on the indiegogo campaign.

Thanks to all supporters,

Fabien

Follow ups