File Exchange

Hi Community

For managing easily the exchange of file between OpenERP and external
system, we have developped a new project called "file-exchange". We already
use it for downloading automatically the bank statement for our customer.
And we work on a generic connection with external WMS based on it.

This project give the posibility to process document from email, sftp,
ftp... and everything you want to add

This project is here https://launchpad.net/file-exchange and we want to
integrate this work in the community.

What is the best option ?
- Merging this branch in an existing project
- Changing the owner of the projet

The project have the module abstract_task as a dependency, I plan to merge
it into server-env-tools

Follow ups