Re: Send email message to all followers, including sender?

Unless there has been recent changes I'm not sure that will work.
Certainly for mass mail it explicitly drops messages to followers that
are also the sender, and I expect given they are the same function
that it is the same for comments.  From memory it is a keyword
argument into the send message argument, the part that splits it from
being one mail into one million, well 999,999 as sender excluded.