Re: OpenERP projectmanagement - task dependencies

On 2013-12-09 10:41, Holger Brunn wrote:
I have a simple working version for  predecessor/successor in
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/7.0/files/head:/projec
t_task_dependencies/
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Ecamptocamp/c2c-rd-addons/7.0/files/head:/pr
oject_task_dependencies/>
looks interesting!
what is not "working" is moving tasks in Gantt view
for some reasons the changes are written to the db but the overwritten
"def write..." is not used.
any idea?
did you verify that you end up in on_task_changed on the javascript side?
That's where the write to the dataset takes place. I just had another look on
one of my (ocb-)installations and it just works there.

no definitively not
IMO this is a bad design issue if/that js code does not use the standard write of the python module module.
AND that the js code does not come with the module, but with the web client

apart from this - how do I convince the js code to use the function in def write ?
do I have to replicate the code ?
I never worked with js
any help appreciated

regards