Re: lp:~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-product-customer-code-extraction into lp:openerp-product-attributes

@Nhomar,

please take my branch and ask a merge in my branch (you don't have the
right, you are not good enough to be accepted in akretion-team ;-), this is
a simplest because the extraction is a boring task.