Re: lp:~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-product-customer-code-extraction into lp:openerp-product-attributes

On 01/07/2014 05:20 PM, David BEAL wrote:
> Review: Needs Information
>
> Why not unify supplier code and customer code (or begin to unify, i know there is a similar concept for supplier) ?

Do you mean using 'product.supplierinfo' for customers too?

I prefer to keep them distinct, because supplierinfo entails behaviours
related to procurements. Thus, fields names and descriptions of
'product.supplierinfo' contain references to suppliers and purchase
orders, then, even trying to unify them, it would create confusion I think.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-product-customer-code-extraction/+merge/198296
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.