Fwd: Fwd: New Report Engine

Hi Frederic, thanks by your email, so sorry but we don't make  stress test
from Cubic Report and other engines. May be on the next weekend, and them i
comment this test for you.

But as comment, Cubic Report is based on Geraldo Reports and Geraldo is
based on RML ReportLabs to generate PDF, them i think the performance would
be similar to generate this report with standard RML engine.

A way to optimize the time of execution for an report is to tune the SQL
and put it inside the Cubic Report, I think this way is better on time than
execute the report using browse objects too supported by Cubic Report.

Best Regards