Re: OpenERP CMS & eCommerce

Hi,

I have been following the CMS evolution for most of its development time frame, and final result is gorgeous!

Just a few standing issues raised before:

 * "website_login", aka a website themed login page, to avoid the
   regular login page from OpenERP that totally breaks the user
   experience.  I tested website_login branch, and looks a lot better
   than regular login...  Are you going to merge it any time soon to
   main website branch ?
 * "website user auto enrollment", how a new "website only" user can
   enroll to OpenERP?  The check-out process that creates a new
   customer at order check-out could serve as basis to an "enrollment
   form"...
 * Limit access for "website only" users, so they can not access and
   navigate through regular OpenERP application, but stay only at
   "website" pages.

Also, while developing a test module I found this error (but this is not specific to website branch, as it is also present on trunk)

 * Multi level "inherits" is broken.  If you declare a new class that
   "inherits" from a class that in turn "inherits" from a third class,
   you will get errors accessing a field declared in the base class
   from an instance of the top class...  Try it creating a class that
   "inherits" from res_user, that in turn "inherits" from
   res_partner...  Bug report with included fix has been ignored so
   far... https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1261003

Regards,
-Mario