Re: paypal integration

Hello shazz0020,

After struggling a lot with that Paypal API, I ended up making my own
little function, and that's it, it's not so complicated after all. You can
see it here:
https://gist.github.com/guerrerocarlos/4048118

And here is the explanation about how it works:
http://blog.carlosguerrero.com/paypal-con-python/

The blog article is written in spanish, but Google translator can give you
a very good english version of it:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.carlosguerrero.com%2Fpaypal-con-python%2F

I don't fully understand if you want to trigger Paypal refunds directly
from OpenERP, or allow OpenERP to automatically process refunds made in the
Paypal Admin Interface.

My experience is in the last case, processing refunds triggered from Paypal
Admin Interface for users of my online service, (http://proxydns.co/) and
it's all working with Python (Django), anyway if you need more help, you
can write me, I think it could be perfectly adapted to OpenERP.