OpenERP CMS: How is i18n implemented?

On 2014-01-11 11:20, Fabien Pinckaers wrote:
> We just released a few videos to showcase the CMS and eCommerce apps of
> OpenERP v8. You can get a direct access here:
>     https://www.openerp.com/teaser?v=all

This looks very promising. From a first glance, I could not find
any reference to i18n (internationalisation) or multi-lingual
aspects. You probably agree, that nowadays almost all commercial
websites must be multi-lingual and that i18n is one of the key
features of any CMS. So how is this implemented in OpenERP CMS?
TIA!