Re: lp:~agilebg/openerp-product-attributes/adding_product_category_code_7 into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Review: Disapprove code review, no tests

Hi,

My opinion here also go in favor of Perdo's arguments. As long as the module "only" add a field, I'm not really in favor of approving that unless it really adds a feature on the field (like grouping on it in analysis view or whatever else).

So my vote goes for disapprove, mainly because we don't want to have hundreds of modules that "just" adds fields.

Regards,

Joël
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~agilebg/openerp-product-attributes/adding_product_category_code_7/+merge/176734
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.