Re: Fwd: Partner firstname

Hi thank you for your module,

At first glance, on a technical standpoint, I have to give this +1 since it passes OpenERP's tests, which partner_firstname doesn't.

However, this module needs a bit of fixing since it is using deprecated code (e.g. osv.osv, res_users(), "active", "demo_xml"), has PEP8 issues, unused imports and uses _name unnecessarily.

This can all be fixed easily.