Re: OpenERP RD developments, NIH syndrome and strategy

I totally agree with Holger and Ferdinand.

What about an OpenERP development blog ? This is something quite common
in open source projects, and it has benefits over mails (collaborative
edition, archives, searchability, visibility). However, if you go in
this direction, please make sure ths blog is updated by techies, not
suits (iow, what, I as a developer, care about is technical information,
not commercial brochures with nice looking pictures :-) )

Thanks for the great looking upcoming v8

Alexandre