Re: tests/feedbacks for the new reporting

Hello Guewen,
Thanks.
Just tried in firefox 26 (gnu/linux) the invoice report and the caret is
displaying correctly most of the time.
It seems to be displaying only when the text is in a span tag. It doesn't
work on the 'Phone' of the header because it is directly in a td tag for
instance.
On which report have you got this issue ?

Thanks in advance,
Simon