Re: tests/feedbacks for the new reporting

On 2014-01-28 07:21, Fabien Pinckaers wrote:

Various addresses should only be printed if different from each other
no user interaction required.

Sent from my iPad

On 28 Jan 2014, at 04:27, "jeff.wang" <jeff@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi Fabien,

For the sales order report, I have a concern about the addresses, both for 7.0 and new qweb design.

We know we have a option on menu Setting->Configuration->sales called "Allow a different address for delivery and invoicing"

With this option check, user can select other address for shipping and invoicing than the customer address itself.

Problem is when this option isn't selected. it's so strange to the end user that the printed sales order output customer address 3 times, you know those are three 5 lines big blocks.

good feedback, we will fix.

Solution should be compare the shipping address and invoice address with customer main address, only print them out when there is diference.

No, it's much easier then this. The new report engine is based on simple ir.ui.view exactly like form views. So, we can use the same feature than in form views to hide data (e.g. groups="...") on the two extra fields

   Looking for everybody's feedback.

Jeff Wang | jeff@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxx> | 18016291663 | 02158980787
@OpenERP_Jeff "As simple as possible, As complex as needed"
<http://www.osbzr.com>