Re: tests/feedbacks for the new reporting

Hi,

A few remarks after testing the report it-self:

 * In the delivery slip (printed from a delivery order), note written at
the bottom aren't printed on the report. That's sad and not difficult to
fix.

 * How could we move a block or field, for example, the payment term in the
SO before the lines, is that possible ?

 * The invoice seems not to have the proper / same header (with logo) than
other. It seems to me that some report doesn't have the same header and
footer at all. For example, Receipt and delivery slip header are different
from SO / PO. Invoice has no logo, etc... You should verify that all docs
are printed with a same header/look and feel

 * IMO the tax report should not display the line with 0 (this is also a
trouble on current version though, but would be nice to fix it in the
meanwhile)

* On the General Ledger, you may have a performance trouble. Not sure, but
without any entries, it still take around 45 sec to print ! May be
something strange here...

Good luck !

Regards,

Joël