Re: OpenERP CMS & eCommerce

2014-01-28 Antony Lesuisse <al@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> We will add the rss feed it's simple controller with a 5 line template.
> The problem is that there are multiple standards (atom or rss or whatever)
> i never know which one is the right one.

Just to be sure that I understand.

1.- You will implement (against Fabien COmment) which for me is good (no
problem it happen).
2.- Standard: Decide 1 no problem, Launchpad use .atom
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openobject-server/trunk-website-al/atomfor
example use it too.
3.- I am worried about 5 lines approach, all cms's use (just using your
concepts actually implemented)

A.- feed per blog.blog at least., and a "Global Feed" per blog.post.
B.- feed per website_* (new products, new event, new track, new....)
As you can see it can be taken from mail message (or implement a feed
management alá mail message _inherits = ['feed', 'xyz'] and magically feed
link/button appear appears, __only then the controller will have 5 lines__
or may be in the new generic object "'website.seo.metadata'" ??.

And I am agreed,   it can be done in a community module, but as you know
some automation are really easiest if you declare in the core (can you
accept an MP for this new approach with the correct tests included to avoid
regressions?).

I am not agreed make a quick incomplete approach with 5 lines controller
without automate the concept for all public objects it should be dirty and
usefull at the end of the day.

Regards and REALLY thanks for this new feature.....

--
--------------------
Saludos Cordiales

Nhomar G. Hernandez M.