Re: [Merge] lp:~therp-nl/openerp-product-attributes/7.0_lp1272282_fixed_price into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Pedro Manuel Baeza,
I think I didn't understand your counter-proposal at first, sorry.
What you're proposing may be more powerful but will be more intrusive won't it? Then it might be harder to test. Do you expect to develop advanced price list customizations beyond fixed price in the short term?
Otherwise I think we should accept this and eventually replace it with more complex code like the one you propose, when the actual need arises.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/openerp-product-attributes/7.0_lp1272282_fixed_price/+merge/203348
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.