Re: OpenERP New Website: Community Page

Hello Fabien,

Here is a proposal for a community page :

Read / Learn

    * Links to books
    * Links to e-books
    * http://doc.openerp.com
    * Community blog

Ask / Discuss

    * http://help.openerp.com
    * openerp-community mailing list
    * Meetup / Eventbrite / Community events

Join

    * Your local team
    * OpenERP Community Association

Contribute

    * Translations (Launchpad links, link to guidelines)
    * Functional expertise (mailing lists)
    * Code & Review (mailing list, Community guideline in doc.openerp.com)

--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Hello,

We are working on a new website for OpenERP and we'd like to design a very helpful community page (that includes all the information community members would need).

A few questions:
- how can we help new people to engage with the OpenERP community?
- what link (launchpad, help, ...) would you like to see more prominently on this page?
- what information would you like to see in this page?

Any suggestion for a community page/website is welcome.

Thanks,

Fabien