Re: [Merge] lp:~pedro.baeza/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-product_pricelist_fixed_price into lp:openerp-product-attributes

Review: Needs Information

Dear Pedro Manuel Baeza,
Thanks for your proposal, it's simpler than I expected.

Reading the code I understand that you're still using the "-100% + Price" trick, aren't you?

What happens if on_change() is not executed (for example records are added through XML-RPC)? The 100% discount will not be applied will it?

I'll test it in more depth tomorrow is I can.

Lionel.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pedro.baeza/openerp-product-attributes/7.0-product_pricelist_fixed_price/+merge/205045
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:openerp-product-attributes.