Re: Re-Compute storable function field

Il 06/02/2014 14:46, Leonardo Pistone ha scritto:
Francesco,

have you tried to specify a trigger method for your field instead of
just store=True?

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Francesco Apruzzese <cescoap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

sometime I need to re-compute a field function based on a particular store
structure. I need to recompute the function without change data in the
original recod. It's possible? Now my solution is to set the store parameter
on True, restart the OpenERP server, stop it, reset the store to the
original value and start the server again. This make me crazy everytime.