[OCB] Status of tests in 7.0 (failures=2)

Dear community,

Sorry to be a bit late on that party, but I hope Anybox will be able to
catch up quickly on OCB from now on !
For Anybox to rely on OCB in its relevant projects, it's really
important that all tests pass, as otherwise the whistleblowing benefit
of continuous integration is lost, and we can't live without it.

There are currently two long broken YML tests in the whole distribution
(in account_payment and in purchase_requisition). I could not find any
references to them in the bug tracker, nor on the mailing-list, but I've
been quick and perhaps not thorough enough.

I have checked that these don't occur with the upstream, OpenERP
official distribution.

Is anyone already working on fixing them ? Shall I file new bugs about
them ? I can commit myself to solving them. Technically, it does not
seem scary, but I'm a bit wary of the expected functional outcome.

The full test run log can be seen here :
https://buildbot.anybox.fr/builders/ocb-7.0-postgresql-9.2/builds/230/steps/testing/logs/stdio

Here's the output of the small evolution I have made this evening on
assertion_report.py and openerpcommand to stop wasting time scrolling
through logs (maybe I should file a bug/request about that, too):

    FAIL : 2 failures have been recorded
    Module account_payment, in test file
    u'test/payment_order_process.yml': AssertionError in Python code :
    Due date is not correct.
    Module purchase_requisition, in test file None: Exception during
    load of legacy data-based tests (yml...)

This output is rather crude (None means that the file name can't be
guessed from where the recording is been done, which I did not alter),
but at least one knows directly where to look and how to reproduce in
reasonible time (or whom to pass on).

Cheers,

--
Georges Racinet