Re: Default filters for specific views

hi,

at the moment there is no current community branch for UX modules?

Our idea is to have a branch where you can find some modules witch
change (hopefully increased) the UX of OpenERP.

The problem in general with UX is that you have to test it. Developing
and than changing in with next major release do not fit well.

So good community solution would be to write some modules that change
small parts and some partners install on cooperate customers and collect
their feedback to make progress. Maybe the changes evolved to a core
patch to server or web-module.

We do the first step with the "search_filter_action_specific" but have
some more ideas what we can test. Feedback from other OpenERP User would
be welcome.

So if someone is interested let us know.

Greetings

Markus

--
Dipl.-Comp.-Math. Markus Schneider
Softwareentwickler

initOS GmbH & Co. KG
An der Eisenbahn 1
21224 Rosengarten

Mobil:   +49 (0)172 2303699
Phone:   +49 (0)4105 5615613
Fax:     +49 (0)4105 5615610

Email:   markus.schneider@xxxxxxxxxx
Web:     http://www.initos.com

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl. Wirt.-Inf. Frederik Kramer & Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Torsten Francke
Haftende Gesellschafterin: initOS Verwaltungs GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Rosengarten – Klecken
Amtsgericht Tostedt, HRA 201840
USt-IdNr: DE 275698169
Steuer-Nr: 15/205/21402