Re: E-Commerce Status saas-3 ?

it can go live but it still in beta mode as for the CMS and Blog module.

looking at the bug mailing list... I've didn't saw so many bugs reported on
the ecommerce module but well on the CMS module...

it can be explained by the fact that the ecommerce hasn't been heavy tested
yet or it's a kind of stable(which I doubt so far). So I would suggest you
to test it in every use case you may have for a customer before to sell it.

blocking bugs on an ecommerce plateform can make want to a customer put a
contract on your head... and the eagerness from openerp support to get a
patch or to have this patch merged is still a messy and very long
process...