Re: Disable Quick Entry in many2one

This module is a good start, but what would be really useful is to never
offer the possibility to effectively do 'quick create'.
This module only makes you aware of it (because sometimes users do not even
realize they create new partner for instance)

Cordialement,

*camptocamp*

INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS