Re: Purchase bundle

If it could help we have got a module for 6.1 that can make inverse
manufacturing order.
That is... You define a bom including components to split on the base
product. On launching the order components will be added to stock and base
product will be erased.
It should be published on our launchpad brach. If its not, please let me
know. We are still testing. Not in production yet.
Whising it would help:
Ana