Re: About description and manual files forOCAmodules

Hi, Jeff,

I understand that non technical persons hate to write in a strange
semi-programming language, but this is not the case with RST: syntax is
pretty straight-forward. You can even split the process in two: functional
experts write user manual in plain text and capture snapshots, and a
developer, taking very little time, apply RST format.

We need to balance easy of making with possibilities of integration and
automation, and I think Raphäel proposal makes this.

Regards.