Re: Start using runbot

Hi Ana

We also have evaluated runbot. In my eyes the use case of runbot is quite
different than what partner are using. Runbot is installing all modules,
whereas we use in client installations just specific modules + customer
specific modules. That's why we have decided for Jenkins with a config for
each customer project.

Regards
Andreas

> Hi everybody:
> A simple question. During last days we have been seeing that it's
> absolutely necesary starting to apply good practices to improve time and
> increase quality and for that we see mandatory starting to use runbot test
> environment.
>
> Is there any clear manual or documentation on how configuring or uploading
> launchpad branches to test?
> I have been looking for it and I found manuals about how using runbot
> itself but nothing about registering a new team or including new branches
> on it.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Thank you very much:
> Ana
>
> --
> CEO Avanzosc, S.L <http://www.avanzosc.es> : Office phone / Tfono
> oficina: (+34) 943 02 69 02
> Ana Juaristi Olalde <http://www.anajuaristi.com/>: Personal phone: 677 93
> 42 59. User/usuario skype: Avanzosc
> www.openerpsite.com
>

> *El contenido de esta comunicación y de toda su documentación anexa es
> confidencial y se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. El uso no
> autorizado de esta información está prohibido por la legislación vigente.
> Si usted no es el destinatario le rogamos nos lo indique, no comunique su
> contenido a terceros y proceda a su destrucción. Disculpe las molestias que
> le haya ocasionado la recepción indebida de este e-mail. Sus datos figuran
> en un fichero cuyo titular es Avanzosc, S.L., a quien usted puede dirigirse
> para ejercer sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición
> en Julio Urkijo, 32, 20720, Azkoitia (Gipuzkoa), Tef. 943 02 69 02 -
> administracion@xxxxxxxxxxxx <soporte@xxxxxxxxxxxx> *
>
> *Komunikazio honen edukia eta dokumentazio erantsia konfidentziala da eta
> hartzaileak bakarrik jaso beharko luke. Indarrean dagoen legeriak debekatu
> egiten du bertan eskainitako informazioa baimenik gabe erabiltzea.
> Komunikazioa zuri iritsi bazaizu, baina zu ez bazara hartzailea, mesedez,
> guri jakinarazi, eta jasotako informazioa ez inori jakinarazi eta suntsitu.
> Barkatu okerreko email hau jasotzeak eragindako eragozpenak. Zure datuak
> Avanzosc, S.L. enpresaren fitxategietan sartuta daude. Zure datuak atzitzea
> eska dezakezu, bai eta, datuak zuzentzea, ezereztea eta tratamenduari aurka
> egitea ere. Horretarako, enpresara jo dezakezu, helbide honetan: Julio
> Urkijo, 32, 20720, Azkoitia (Gipuzkoa), telefonoa: 943 02 69 02 - **administracion@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> <soporte@xxxxxxxxxxxx> *
> *This message and all documents attached to it are confidential and
> intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any use of
> this information by unauthorised persons is prohibited under current
> legislation. If you received this message by error, please advise us,
> destroy it and refrain from communicating its contents to third parties. We
> apologise for any inconvenience receiving this email improperly may cause
> [...]

*Stauder Andreas*  | Entwickler und Projektleiter
lic. Jurist
brain-tec AG | Technoparkstrassse 1, CH-8005 Zürich
Tel: +41 44 552 01 20 | Direkt: +41 44 552 07 23

<http://www.brain-tec.ch/>   <andreas.stauder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.brain-tec.ch/>

PNG image

JPEG image