Re: Stock reservation with serial numbers

Quentin,
Lionel,

Stockreservation with serialnumber for a limited time (eg 1 or 2 days) even
before orderconfirmation  would also be nice. People that sell mobile
devices need this feature whole the time.

We use now stock_reserve and stock_reserve_sale from c2c (but there is
serial number standard not implemented).

Peter