Re: Linking multiple Stock Moves and Procurements?

Hi Lionel,

Not sure this answer your question but in fact the whole procurement /
stock move have been reviewed and you now have a "procurement group" that
is used to say what to treat together.

Also, it's now the procurement that trigger the stock move creation and the
the contrary like it used to be the case.

Hope this help,

Regards,

Joël

P.S. Remember you can test that on runbot => look for trunk-wms branches