Re: Rationale for proposing the project "openerp-nomenclature" to join the OCA projects

Yes I can.
I have internal documentation.
I need a little time to translate in english, if you agreed
--
Antonio M. Vigliotti

Il 15/03/2014 17:39, Franco Tampieri ha scritto:
Hi Antonio

Can you link a Document with the NUT standard? With that document other partners can analyze and define toghether a common standard

Do you agree?