Re: Rationale for proposing the project "openerp-nomenclature" to join the OCA projects

Le 15/03/2014 17:31, Info SHS-AV a écrit :
Agree.
UE team should ask regional teams about domestic structure in order to build functional software.
In example, for address, UE team shold require these info:
Address format: Italy ->  %(zip) %(city)s %(state_id)s
ZIP format: Italy -> 5 digits
ZIP - City relanshionship: Italy -> Many2Many
State_id means: Italy -> NUTS3
State_id - City relanshionship: Italy -> One2Many
... and so on
I am avaiable to prepare a form to gather infomations.

This would fit better in a localization effort than in a data-oriented project in my opinion. I think I already read discussions on this topic but i can't find them right now.
Lionel