New WMS. Call for testers 2

Dear community members,

Since the last call in January, developments on the new WMS have continued
strongly.  The bugs reported were resolved fast and we continued on bar
code interface, speed improvements, other bug fixes, reporting in qweb
instead of rml, ...

All these changes can be be tested in the trunk-wms branch as before and
please report bugs / optimizations to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-trunk-wms/  It is certainly worth the
effort to test the new bar code interface with several packages and
sublocations.

As we are focusing on stock, if we do changes to MRP, we try to restrict
them to a minimum.  However, the way products are consumed/produced has
been changed a little as this will allow for traceability between produced
and consumed goods.  (seen the previous mrp thread)

Soon, saas-4 will be released without the WMS and afterwards we will merge
trunk-wms in trunk.  The bugs can however still go to the same
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-trunk-wms/

If you would like to have more documentation, we started a
trunk-wms-docs-jco branch and the stock/doc/stock.rst file in it will be
interesting already if you want to know more precisely how it works.

Thanks for your contributions,

The WMS team

Follow ups