Re: Hotel Management System v7

Lorenzo,

Its because I am not the maintainer of the branch!

Nhomar handles it I believe!

You may consider our branch as being updated regularly.

We have even started better modelling for v8, in local.

Thanks.

--

Thanks,
Regards,

*Er. Jay Vora*
M : 91 - 9879354457.
(Not miles, just an email away...)
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/jaynvora>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/jaynvora>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jaynvora>
Blogger<http://jayvora.blogspot.com>
"No Seconds to be Wasted for Formalities, I have a lot to Execute !" - Jay
Vora