Re: CamelCase

I also support the change to CapWords (CamelCase), because we can consider
consistency in multiple levels: you can be consistent across a file, a
module or an entire project. There are several full modules already working
with this convention (for example, *account_statement_base_import* module
and family on bank-statement-reconcile branch). If we are changing
progressively modules to this convention, we will be in a future near of
the project level consistency, but at least on the module level.

Take in mind also that this doesn't generate any side effect, because the
name of the class is not so important for OpenERP (just for calls on Python
code).

We can put this as a requirement for new added modules, and desirable for
existing ones.

Regards.