Re: CamelCase

Hi

It could be interesting to have the point of view of OpenERP SA about that
question. If they began to change for the new modules, there is maybe a
good reason...

And +0.5 for CamelCase.

Regards.

*Sylvain LE GAL*

* Service informatiqueGroupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité*
3 Grande rue des feuillants 69001 Lyon
*Bureau : *(+33) 09.72.32.33.17
*Astreinte :* (+33) 06.81.85.61.43
*Site Web** : *www.grap.coop